Thursday, July 22, 2010

My 10 Stuffs

These 10 stuffs below are so important in my daily life. Can't live without them.

This is the brand of my contact lens. I have very dry eyes so I chose this product and have been wearing it since 2000. -4.25 for left eye and 6.25 for my right eye. I should have put my contact off before nap but I'm too lazy to do that. Such a waste of time for me :)

Before wearing contact, I wore glasses. I hate wearing glasses.


Have been using this brand since 2007 after fed up with my PDA. This multi-function gadget has a wide screen. That's why I love it. I can't live without music either so this is one of my best buddies.









This earphone and charger belong to my cell above. I always have these 2 with me everywhere I go. Believe me, I am not a pathetic Ms. Ring Ring. I just need my full battery for my Ipod so I can still listen to my playlist all the time.













Honestly, I hate keeping this stuff with me. But it's a must. My lady boss wanted me to respond all my emails on daily basis and do it pronto. So here I go...stuck with this gadget even while I'm on vacation too. So sad :(














This laptop helps me to get connected with my dearest lover who is far far away from me. Keep his lovely notes here :)















This is where I put all my important cards. Office access, insurance card, ATM, credit card and hospital cards. So need to bring it everyday and everywhere. It's like a key to my everything.














Mom gave me these keys so I can have access to our house whenever I need it. Coming late after office or even after midnight movie.















I am a bookaholic. Enough said!

















Always setup my watch 15-20 minutes earlier. My office mate always complains everytime he looks at my watch. Confusing him for sure. Got you man!

No comments: