Thursday, January 26, 2012

In Trouble

Been restless and sleepless for the past 3-4 months.

Sujud Di AltarNya
Bila hati terasa berat
Tak seorangpun mengerti bebanku
Ku tanya Yesus apa yang harus kubuat

Dia berfirman mari datanglah
Dia slalu pedulikan aku
Ku datang Yesus
Dia pikul sgala bebanku

Reff:
Sujud di altarNya
Ku bawa hidupku
Ku trima anugerahNya
Dia ampuniku dan bebaskanku

Dia ubah hidupku
Baharui hatiku
Sesuatu terjadi
Saat datang di altarNya

Dear Lord,
You know what I'm thinking right now.
You know my plan.
My future is in Your hands.
Though I see a darkness now, let me believe that there will be a bright light in front of me.
Someday....somehow...
Though I don't know what's going on now, please assure me that everything is gonna be alright.
Tonight, I put all my doubtness, my trouble, my sorrow, my expectation, my dreams into Your hands.
Let me believe that everything is beautiful in Your time.
Be with me always.

No comments: