Friday, August 22, 2014

To Let Go

It has been proven that 'to let go' is not a simple thing to do. Sometimes, or may I say many times, common sense and heart collide.

My brain knows that I must let this go and move forward but my heart hates it so very much :(. Feels like my heart has its own opinion :). And it's not arguable hahaha.

So, I found these interesting quotes:

The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward ~ Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate ~ C. JoyBell C. 

No comments: