Sunday, August 22, 2010

Keiko Maria Hutabarat

Keiko Maria Hutabarat or Kei was born on June 25, 2008 - 2 days after her parents first anniversary. She is my little angel. So cute, adorable (she has shiny big eyes, little nose and chubby cheeks), wonderful and smart. She can count 1-10 in Bahasa Indonesia, English and Bahasa Batak. She knows color and some stuff in English too. Uhhh love to hold her so very much.

She loves singing and eating, talks too much and asks so many questions. Why is this...what is that...She can sing about 25 songs or so including Sunday school songs and Barney's song but recently her favorites are I Love You (Barney's) and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star . Singing along with her is so much fun. Sometimes she can't pronounce some words properly.

People always get confused by the way she calls me and her mama. She calls my sister, mama and calls me mami :)




You can listen to Barney's song: I Love You here

No comments: