Friday, January 14, 2011

Gym Time

Finally....after having some considerations I stepped into Fitness First at Plaza Semanggi. Hahaha it's like taking a giant leap. Me, definetely not a sport person, became a member of a health club. And enrolled for 12 months! Ckckck...will I survive there?

After paid the enrollment fee, the sales guy took me to the training floor. He introduced me to one of the trainers there who then took my data ie weight, height, body fat, calories etc etc. Whaaattt?? I'm 53 kg and my body fat is 26 point something % while my calories is only thousand something. So, my goal is to gain 24% for fat and more calories.

Well....let's see what's gonna happen in the next few months. Will I lose some fat and kilos? Or will I be stuck after couple of sessions? I can still enjoy threadmill and body combat class tho.

Tomorrow's plan. Buy sneakers, socks, T-shirts and shorts. Action is important but preparation is way more important :))

No comments: