Friday, September 03, 2010

Bali - Day 3

11.00am
Last day of my short trip to Bali. Packed my things and waiting for my pick up :). Our first stop was a museum. The building is like a pura and surrounded by a large garden. I paid IDR 10,000 for 2 as an entrance fee.

We went to the second floor where we could see history of Balinese since 3000 BC until nowadays. There are short explanations in Bahasa, English and Bahasa Bali on each displays. The museum is clean and cool. They put some standing fans in every corner plus there are also some open spaces around it.

A very good view from the terrace on the second floor. I could also see a cathedral roof top from there.






Next was Sea Shell Museum where on the ground up to the 2nd floor are their shop. You can find a lots of souvenirs there made from shell. The funny thing is I saw some similar products as I have seen in Vietnam few months ago :) Question, whose product are they?

After Sea Shell Museum, we had lunch at IBC or Ikan Bakar Cianjur. The place is so big and was designed as an old house with antique decors. We chose to sit on the second floor. It's an open air. We ordered Pepes Ikan Nila, Tumis Kailan and Coconuts. The food was yummy with reasonable price.


Then we headed to some souvenir shops. I bought some traditional table cloths and dress. Again, there were for mom and my sister. My ETD was 06.05pm. Still had some time for sightseeing so Arthur took me to Pecatu. We enjoyed our little time at New Kuta Beach. The white sands, the view..awesome!



04.00pm
No time for suckling pig so let's skip it. We enjoyed mango lassi and calamari at Envy, Holiday Inn Kuta. It's an open air cafe facing the Kuta Beach. Again, a very good view and a very good moment for sure.


 
05.45pm
Boarding time. Thanks man for being a good company for me. Promise you, I'll come again and we'll enjoy our time.







We had to walk down through rocky hill. That was still easy. But....to reach our car, we had to climb up. Gosh...that part was so hard for me. With laptop and camera on my bag, I felt my heart would explode at anytime, almost fainted and dehydrated too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very interesting point of view..love it :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Via said...

haha thank you :)