Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Baby Alexa

I just cradled baby Alexa in my arms for half an hour till she fell asleep peacefully. Sang her some gospels which came into my mind. Seperti Bapa Sayang Anaknya and Semua Baik were on my first lists just like I did with Kei year ago. And it did with Alexa too...yyayyy. Then I  decided to plug my ears with Ipod and sang along my playlist. It was way much better :)

Yes, baby Alexa Clementine Siahaan is our new comer. Born on 17 January at 07.59pm with 4240 grams and 53 cm. Such a big baby girl. And she looks like her daddy indeed. Sleeps with her open mouth and if you look at their eyes, you'll see a resemblance there. Though she has a curly hair like her mom.

God bless you sweet child. Sleep tight tonight 'cos angels are around you.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Giant baby .. Alleluia !!