Monday, February 14, 2011

Today

Before I call it a night, let me summarize my day.

07.00am
Off to work. By the time I got onto the bus, the rain pouring heavily. Fortunately, it stopped when we're at Menteng.

09.30am
Had a chicken porridge for my breakfast. Since I had taken a (half day) sick leave last Friday, there were couple of emails should be responded. Did not take time though.

01.00pm
Gado-gado Bu Bambang was my lunch menu. Then enjoying myself with Jeffery Deaver's book called The Stone Monkey. Jeffery Deaver is my new favorite recently. I finished the book by 06.10pm.

I did a good multitasking today. Reading, checking emails, calling and other small thingy things :)

06.30pm
Off to Fitness First. Threadmil for 30 minutes. Burnt 140 calories and reached 3 km. Then took 15-minute break. Followed by trying another instrument (at least new to me and I don't know what its name is) for 5 minutes. After that, proceeded to a cycle or RPM. Burnt another 40 calories in 15 minutes. Wowww almost got cramps on my tighs.

08.30pm
Bought this one at Gramedia.


Though I don't know where to keep it after finish it. No more space in my wardrobe. Should I put some of my books up for sale? Well, need to think about it.

Had rice with sauteed chicken and mushroom and a glass of coconut. Poor beverage!

Headed to Giant for some groceries. I'm planning to bake chocolate molten cake tomorrow.

10.15pm
Home at last.

Oh, love is in the air today for most people as today is Valentine's day. Hotel's restos are fully booked (including my boss who had to pay Rp. 500,000 as deposit to secure her table at Lyon @Mandarin Oriental. Does not make sense at all!). Couples wearing couple shirts (sooooo sweet), love songs everywhere. Well, enjoy your moment guys.

No comments: